Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Multi-Tasking Challenge: Tuesday

Multi-tasking - the art of screwing everything up at one time.

The challenge continues as I multi-task my way through Spring Break one day at a time (if I could do two days at a time I totally would, 'cause that would be some hardcore multi-tasking).  For today's Multi-Tasking Challenge I wanted to go work on the engine in my car while heating up a bowl of soup on the engine block, but I realized I know about as much about working on car engines as Mr. Bean, so instead I decided to combine a task I enjoy (video games) with one that I loathe (cardio-vascular excercise).  The result was me playing Guitar Hero on Expert difficulty while running on a treadmill cranked up to level 7.  And to add to the challenge, I turned the TV volume down, put in my iPod, and listened to smooth jazz while I played heavy metal while I jogged.




Challenge: 8/10 Trying to keep track of three different beats all at once is no mean feat.

Tasks Performed: 3

Successful:  You better believe it.  Video documentation coming soon.

Pro Tip:  Focus on running first and foremost.  Having your face sanded off by a treadmill does not count as a task, nor does it impress the ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive! And good job on the priorities on that one... ;)

    ReplyDelete